Please review this PDF file. It has important notes that you need to read to be ready to export and print your file.
DOWNLOAD THIS PDF FILE: http://cl.ly/3g3G042C0K2i
The important updates PDF goes over this information, but make sure that your InDesign page count including your cover (if you inserted it into InDesign) has to be a page-count that be divided evenly by four. Example: 32, 36 and 40. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- Your Group needs to be ready to present your project on the projector by 2:00 PM, have your files saved on a flash drive. Everyone will use the projector to print, you will also need your model for your presentation.
- You were also required to have your Pamphlet ready for your final presentation so please bring those with you and we will be pinning those up as well.
- After we are finished presenting I will help those that need to print complete their files. Again though your Pamphlet is part of your final presentation and it will noted on your assessment if it was not ready on time.
- As stated before all your files and projects are due by 5:00 PM tomorrow, digital submission and printed pamphlet. I unfortunately cannot change the due date, however I will accept work until Wednesday at 5:00 PM but it will be considered late and reduced points will be given.
- All PDF files should be turned into the correct folder on Dropbox or turned in on a flash drive to me. Your InDesign Packet needs to be turned in on a Flash Drive it is likely too large to upload to Dropbox.
- Double Check with me to make sure that your layout is 100% correct before printing. I cannot give everyone refunds because they did not setup their layout correctly before printing, so make sure to ask for help if you need it. Check with the tutorial first before asking me, tomorrow will be a busy printing day.
If you have any questions please let me know and I will see you tomorrow.